Kia ora e te Iwi,
One of our original 8 affordable homes have become available for a Whakaue whānau to purchase.
To be eligible to apply, you must:
- Be a first home buyer over 18 yrs old;
- Have pre-approved finance of $500k, and;
- Be a NWTL Shareholder/Beneficiary or Whakapapa to Ngāti Whakaue
Due to timing, costs and legal constraints, we will be running the same application and ballot process as last time, but within a shorter timeframe as outlined below:
- 11 April – Applications Open: Forms are available at our office or on our website. An information pack and draft sale and purchase contract will be available to assist with the bank/finance application process.
- 22 April – Applications Close: All applications must be received by 12pm – NWTL will confirm eligibility and pre-approved finance.
- 23 April – Ballot Draw: Whakaue koeke will meet to draw a successful candidate from a list of eligible applicants.
- 24 April – Contracts signed: As a condition of finance, contracts will be signed with all parties for the lender to provide final approval of the mortgage.
- 13 May 2022 – Settlement: The house and land package will settle and the contract carries on with the purchaser as per the other 7 lots.
If you have any queries, or would like to find out more, please contact us:
07 348 8887