As the Incorporation grows and diversifies into new areas of business, it is important that we develop the next generation of Directors, and prepare them to govern and manage our taonga tuku iho. We are seeking applications to select two Associate Directors who will be appointed to one or more of our Boards and/or Sub-Committees.
We support and encourage diversity at all levels of our organisation and welcome applicants with different backgrounds, experiences, ability and perspectives. Register your interest in becoming an Associate Director if you:
- whakapapa to Ngāti Whakaue
- have business acumen and sound commercial or professional experience in the areas that are relevant to NWTL (such as whenua, farming, tourism and land development);
- are committed to tikanga Māori and working toward the Vision and Mission of NWTL;
- are interested in furthering your governance skills;
- are able to commit to a board for a minimum of 12 months.
If you are selected to become an Associate Director, you will:
- attend Committee/Board meetings as required;
- participate as a board member in all aspects but will have no voting rights and will not form part of the quorum of a board meeting.
If you would like to register your interest in becoming and Associate Director, please complete the application form, and provide:
- A current CV
- A completed Whakapapa Form
- A 750-word (max) brief about yourself – why you would like to become an Associate Director and what specific skill sets you will bring to the role.
Applications must be submitted by 3:00pm on Friday 14 May 2021 to the General Manager at the contact details below:
Ray Morrison (General Manager)
1/1176 Amohau Street, Rotorua
07 348 8887 | www.ngatiwhakaue.iwi.nz